EWBA Membership Subscription Fees for 2023
Fee for current EWBA members (Those who are paid up members 2022 season)
€75 for individual membership,
€52 for an Associate Family Member, (for a family member living in the same household as a member). For second or subsequent associate family members the fee is €25.
€20 for Affiliate Member (paid-up member of another FIBKA Association)
New Member joining fee (Those currently not an EWBA member)
€100 (€75 Membership Fee and €25 joining fee) for individual membership
€77 (€52 Membership Fee and €25 joining fee) for a family member living in the same household as the proposed member
€20 for an Affiliate Member Member (only for members of another FIBKA Beekeeping Association)
Membership extends over a full year from 1st January to 31st December.
- Third Party Insurance Cover. The insurance company requirement is that FIBKA members be compliant with all regulations under the terms of the policy.
- Affiliation to FIBKA, Federation of Irish Beekeepers’ Associations.
- Subscription to An Beachaire. (The Beekeepers Monthly Magazine)
- Running costs of the East Waterford Beekeepers Association.
- Membership of EWBA
- Attendance at all EWBA Lectures and Apiary Visits
Membership fees should be paid promptly by 30 November 2022 to the Association Treasurer/Secretary to ensure continuity of Insurance and An Beachaire from 01 January 2023.
Bank details will be sent to you via text by the secretary Niall Kane who can be contacted at 0876293122