EWBA Membership Subscription is due 01 November 2019
EWBA Membership Fees for 2020
Full Member: €100
Family Member: €70
Associate Member (only for members of another FIBKA Beekeeping Association): €20
Introduction to Beekeeping Course 2020: € …..to be decided (Inclusive of Introductory Course and all other member benefits)
Membership extends over a full year from 1st January to 31st December.
- Third Party Insurance Cover. The insurance company requires FIBKA members to be compliant with all regulations under the terms of the policy.
- Affiliation to FIBKA, Federation of Irish Beekeepers’ Associations.
- Subscription to An Beachaire. (The Beekeepers Monthly Magazine)
- Running costs of the East Waterford Beekeepers Association.
- Membership of EWBA
- Attendance at all EWBA Lectures and Apiary Visits
Membership fees should be paid promptly each December ( 2020 being an exception as fees are being collected earlier) to the Association Treasurer/Secretary to ensure continuity of Insurance and An Beachaire
To apply for membership or a course: Download a Membership Form below, complete it, and scan it to the Secretary or post it. Payment can be by cash, cheque or paid through on-line banking (Phone the Secretary for Bank details)
You only need to complete a new membership form if you did not fill one out already or if your details have changed.