EWBA Membership Subscription is due 01 November 2019
EWBA Membership Fees for 2020
Full Member: €100
Family Member: €70
Associate Member (only for members of another FIBKA beekeeping Association): €20
Introduction to Beekeeping Course 2020: € …..to be decided (Inclusive of Introductory Course and all other member benefits)
Membership extends over a full year from 1st January to 31st December.
- Third Party Insurance Cover. The insurance company requires FIBKA members to be compliant with all regulations under the terms of the policy.
- Affiliation to FIBKA, Federation of Irish Beekeepers’ Associations.
- Subscription to An Beachaire. (The Beekeepers Monthly Magazine)
- Running costs of the East Waterford Beekeepers Association.
- Membership of EWBA
- Attendance at all EWBA Lectures and Apiary Visits
Membership fees should be paid promptly each December ( 2020 being an exception as fees are being collected earlier) to the Association Treasurer/Secretary to ensure continuity of Insurance and An Beachaire
To apply for membership or a course: Download a Membership Form under the Membership Tab on the Home page, complete it, and scan it to the Secretary or post it. Payment can be by cash, cheque or paid through on-line banking (Phone the Secretary for Bank details)
You only need to complete a new membership form if you did not fill one out already or if your details have changed.