EWBA Membership Subscription is due 30 November 2020 for the 2021 season please.
EWBA Membership Fees for 2021
Full Member: €100 (€75 Membership Fee and €25 levy)
Family Member: €77 (€52 Membership Fee and €25 levy)
Associate Member (only for members of another FIBKA Beekeeping Association): €20
Introduction to Beekeeping Course 2020: € …..to be decided.
Membership extends over a full year from 1st January to 31st December.
- Third Party Insurance Cover. The insurance company requires FIBKA members to be compliant with all regulations under the terms of the policy.
- Affiliation to FIBKA, Federation of Irish Beekeepers’ Associations.
- Subscription to An Beachaire. (The Beekeepers Monthly Magazine)
- Running costs of the East Waterford Beekeepers Association.
- Membership of EWBA
- Attendance at all EWBA Lectures and Apiary Visits
Membership fees should be paid promptly by 30 November 2020 to the Association Treasurer/Secretary to ensure continuity of Insurance and An Beachaire. Paymnet details will sent to you.
To apply for membership or a course: Download a Membership Form, complete it, and scan it to the Secretary or post it. Payment can be by cash lodgement to EWBA Account, cheque or paid through on-line banking (Phone or email the Secretary for Bank A/C details)